Why Kingwood Urgent Care and Walk-in Clinic in Kingwood, TX
Niagara Falls Urgent Care works with most major insurance plans. If you have any questions, feel free to give our office a call and one of our knowledgeable staff members will be happy to help.
Here are some of the conditions that urgent care is designed to treat:
- Fevers, colds and flu
- Cuts that need sutures
- A minor to moderate illness that requires X-rays or laboratory tests
- Broken bones that need setting and casting
- Sprains and strains
- Other general cuts and injuries
- Gynecology and Women’s Health
- Urinary tract infections and disorders
- Sexually transmitted disease
Urgent care can be a great alternative to an emergency room (ER) for certain types of illnesses and injuries.
Additional Services You May Need