Botox, Dermal Fillers & Kybella Treatment in Kingwood, TX
See available times, and book an appointment for Botox or Dermal Fillers on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education. It’s simple and secure. Botox and dermal fillers are available daily. Call us to schedule an appointment.
KYBELLA® Professional ISI
Figure 1. Avoid the Marginal Mandibular Nerve Area
Figure 2. Sagittal View of Platysma Area
Patient Information KYBELLATM (kye be’ lah) (deoxycholic acid) injection
What is KYBELLA?
KYBELLA is a prescription medicine used in adults to improve the appearance and profile of moderate to severe fat below the chin (submental fat), also called “double chin.”
It is not known if KYBELLA is safe and effective in children less than 18 years of age.
It is not known if KYBELLA is safe and effective for use outside of the submental area.
Who should not receive KYBELLA?
You should not receive KYBELLA if you have an infection in the treatment area.
Before receiving KYBELLA, tell your healthcare provider about all of your medical conditions, including if you:
- have had or plan to have surgery on your face, neck, or chin
- have had cosmetic treatments on your face, neck, or chin
- have had or have medical conditions in or near the neck area
- have had or have trouble swallowing
- have bleeding problems
- are pregnant or plan to become pregnant. It is not known if KYBELLA will harm your unborn baby.
- are breastfeeding or plan to breastfeed. It is not known if KYBELLA passes into your breast milk. Talk to your healthcare
provider about the best way to feed your baby if you receive KYBELLA.
Tell your healthcare provider about all the medicines you take, including prescription and over-the-counter medicines,
vitamins, and herbal supplements. Especially tell your healthcare provider if you take a medicine that prevents the clotting of
your blood (antiplatelet or anticoagulant medicine).
How will I receive KYBELLA?
- KYBELLA is injected into the fat under your chin (up to 50 injections under your skin) by your healthcare provider.
- KYBELLA injections will be given at least 1 month apart. You and your healthcare provider will decide how many
treatments you need.
What are the possible side effects of KYBELLA?
KYBELLA can cause serious side effects, including:
- Nerve injury in the jaw that can cause an uneven smile or facial muscle weakness
The most common side effects of KYBELLA include: swelling, bruising, pain, numbness, redness, and areas of hardness
in the treatment area.
These are not all of the possible side effects of KYBELLA. Call your healthcare provider for medical advice about side effects.
You may report side effects to FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088.
General information about the safe and effective use of KYBELLA.
This leaflet summarizes the most important information about KYBELLA. If you would like more information, talk to your
healthcare provider. You can ask your pharmacist or healthcare provider for more information about KYBELLA that is written
for health professionals.
What are the ingredients in KYBELLA?
Active ingredient: deoxycholic acid
Inactive ingredients: benzyl alcohol, dibasic sodium phosphate, hydrochloric acid, sodium chloride, sodium hydroxide and
water for injection, USP.
Manufactured for Kythera Biopharmaceuticals, Inc., Westlake Village, CA 91362 ©2015 Kythera Biopharmaceuticals, Inc.
For more information about KYBELLA go to www.mykybella.com.
This Patient Information has been approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration.
Additional Services You May Need